Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Printing Label in MS. Excel

Dear All,...
This is my first post at my blog, first please apologize for my english :P, I know that I'm not good in english ^_^, but I think this is the right place to excercise my english, from now I'll try to post anythink to this blog, hope you know me more :), second.. please introduse myself, my name is Yana Nugraha I was born in Garut, West Java, Indonesia on March 16th, 1979 and now I'm working for PT. Gaha Green Garment as IT Staff.

In this time, I glad to share with u about Printing Label in MS. Excel. Few day ago, I got many email from mailing list that ask program or software to print label, many program I have used (e.g. barcode anythink) is print 1 design in time only, i mean if we want to print same label in mass quantity this program is right software, but if we want to print different label I think this program is not good (e.g. when you need to print address label for invitation or bussiness letter). Based on this case I try to create worksheet in MS. Excel and can download my worksheet at HERE and please review for better work :)

No comments: